It was a while ago that the recipe for one ingredient Banana ice-cream was discovered! now I know this is probably not news to many of you, but let me tell me it was REVOLUTIONARY to me! one ingredient you say? yes! so, having nearly black bananas looking lost and forlorn in the fruit bowel, what better way to eat them, and enjoy them then making some ice cream? Universal thumbs up! Follow the six easy steps to guilt free ice-cream! ( a big wink and nod for Dave here for excellent photography, blitzing, and ice-cream making skills!)
What do I need?
What do I do?
- Start Chopping your Bananas into coins
- Put your banana coins onto greaseproof paper and pop into the freezer for 1hr -2hrs
- Pop frozen banana coins into your food processor and rev the engine!
- Keep Blitzing! the consistency of the ice-cream will suddenly change from breadcrumbs to whip!
- Almost immediately you will see a sudden change, scoop out the fat free whip and enjoy (guilt free) OR add some naughty hot chocolate fudge sauce!